#ICE17 Learn Do Iterate
Please note: You MUST sign up for conferences at bit.ly/ICE17registration not thru Sched.
General conference sessions are NOW listed!
Workshops listed in interactive SCHED account.
Breakout session information will be posted by January 12th!
Don't miss these great WS opportunities:
- Select from 130+ full-day and half-day workshops being held Tuesday through Friday - see pages 11-23 in our pre-conference book.
- A total of 5 Administrator Academies - see page 10 in our pre-conference book.
- Choice of three half-day workshops on Wednesday with our Featured Speakers: Carolyn Foote, Steve Dembo & Joseph Fatheree - see pages 9 in our pre-conference book.
- Joint ICE-IETL Leadership Summit, a full-day special event facilitated by 2016 ICE Keynote, Tom Murray - see page 7 in our pre-conference book. NEW THIS YEAR...this event can be taken for Administrative Academy credit!
- Two special Off-Site workshops on Wednesday; both include continental breakfast and lunch, and will be held in downtown Chicago at unique venues. See page 14 in our pre-conference book.
- **W-F06: The New STEM Education: Students at Creators w/ Carl Heine and Jim Gerry (IMSA) will be held at 1871 - Chicago's own digital startup hub in the Merchandise Mart.
- **W-F07: Evaluation Tangible Tech for Early Childhood: Circuits, Early Coding & Robotics w/ Tamara Kaldor & Chip Donohue will be held at TEC Center at Erikson Institute in River North.